I WOKE UP LIKE THIS
If you're curious about eyelash extensions and/or eyebrow microblading you're going to want to read this! To many, the thought and process may seem intimidating and trust me, I've been there, but I'm here to tell you that it's not as bad as you think and it's more than worth it! Especially since I've found Jarna who has exceeded my expectations with both treatments. Just check out the pics below!
0 5 . 2 0 . 1 8 - P R E S E N T
(Last picture is with make-up)
A B O U T J A R N A
Jarna is a professional esthetician, originally from Finland, where she had her own beauty salon for 9 years. She won 3rd in Finland's 2013 Classic Lashes Competition and also teaches how to do Volume Lashes. She recently moved to Oceanside, CA with her husband, two cats, and two dogs.
From the first point of contact to the first time meeting in person, Jarna was friendly, professional, and very informative. I felt like she had my best interest in mind. She's detailed and realistic about the process, what to expect, and how to care for your lashes and/or eyebrows.
The best part of working with her is that she makes you a part of the process. In between what she's doing, she's making sure you are happy with the progression so you will ultimately be satisfied with your results!
R E S U L T S
It's quite shocking how little enhancements can make the biggest difference.
10 Things You Need To Know About Micro-blading & Eyelash Extensions Before You Get Them Done
You cannot get your eyebrows wet for 10 days.
- I know, this seems like such a long time, however, it goes by pretty quickly. Just be sure to stock up on sweatbands, hats, and you might have to be creative when it comes to showering.
You cannot use make-up or make-up removers with oil in them.
- Oil-free make removers will become your best friend. Use them and use them wisely! Q-tips help with precision make-up removal, your welcome! ;)
- Be wary of eyeliners and eyeshadows that may contain oil in them.
- Do not use waterproof mascara! I think this one is self-explanatory.
Microblading Isn't As Bad As You Think
- It's just like any tattoo in the sense that of course, it isn't going to be pleasant. I can tell you that it's really not that bad! Especially because Jarna uses 2 types of numbing creams and they help tremendously.
They May Not Heal As Dark As You ThinK
- The results you get right after the appointment will not be the results you get after they heal. If you're worried about them being too dark, this works in your favor! And if you want them to be darker, you can always add more!
You Can Have Your Eyelashes Set Multiple Ways
- Volume lashes can be dramatic or natural, or a mix of both. Whichever you prefer!
After 10 Days Best These Are The Best Moisturizers To Use
- Grape Seed Oil, Almond Oil, Jojoba Oil, and Coconut Oil
Your Eyebrows Will Scab And Flake
- Do not pick, itch, or remove the scabs and flakes because they do contain ink.
Eyelash Extensions Last Anywhere From 3-4 Weeks
- I have had mine for about 3 1/2 weeks so far and they still look great! I haven't had any issues with fallouts or lashes looking like a hot mess. That's key.
Microblading Lasts For As Long As 6 Months To 2 Years
- Yep! If you care for your brows as well as you did within the first 10 days, you will be set, my friend. Waking up gorgeous and ready to go for the day for the next 6-24 months! Talk about a beautiful feeling.
Most Importantly... You Won't Regret It!
C O N T A C T
P H O N E : (760) 586-3726
E M A I L : email@example.com
F A C E B O O K : https://www.facebook.com/MicrobladingAndLashesByJarna/
I N S T A G R A M : https://www.instagram.com/lashes.and.browsbyjarna/
P R I C I N G
Contact Jarna/Myself For Pricing Please
$ Includes 2 appointments
$ - New Offer
$ - Fill (75 mins)
$ - Fill (60 mins)
T H A N K Y O U
I can't thank Jarna enough for making my routine a breeze in the morning, before the beach, impromptu adventures, etc. I get to wake up happy every day because I'm able get to get some extra time for sleeping in (which is a huge deal for me lol).